The 10th edition winners are announced!
The Institute of entrepreneurship National Bank- HEC Montréal and PwC are proud to announce the medalists for the 2016 edition of the Business transfer awards.
This year, in the family transfer category, the winners are: Groupe Crevier, Les Services Ménagers Roy and Pneus Bélisle. In the entrepreneurial transfer category, the winners are: Chocolats Favoris, Fix Auto and Fibrobec.
The organizers gratefully thank the Honorary president Mr Mitch Garber, the sponsors, and the judging panels of the 2016 edition.
Click here to watch the vox pop video from the event.
Family transfer category:
Gold medalists: Groupe Crevier
From left to right: Mathieu St-Louis, project manager; Louis-Philippe Crevier, vice-president; Jean-François Crevier, president; Martin Deschênes, CEO Groupe Deschênes.
Silver medalists: Les Services Ménagers Roy
From left to right: Martine Collins, business development director PWC; Julie Roy, president and CEO; Jean-Yves Roy, Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Bronze medalists: Pneus Bélisle
From left to right: Luis Cisneros, associate professor and director of the Institute for entrepreneurship National Bank – HEC Montréal; Daniel Bélisle, president.
Entrepreneurial transfer category:
Gold medalists: Chocolats Favoris
From left to right: Serge Beauchemin; Dominique Brown, president; Virginie Faucher, vice-president customer experience; Charles Auger, vice-president production.
Silver medalists: Fix Auto
From left to right: Martine Collins, business development director PWC; Daniel Hogg, CFO; Steve Leal, president and CEO.
Bronze medalists: Fibrobec
From left to right: Frédéric Albert, CEO; Maria Serignese, associate vice-president of Business transfer Group – National Bank.
Family transfer judging panel:
- Martin Deschênes, president et CEO Groupe Deschênes inc. ;
- Carole Bellon, president Groupe Bellon prestige inc.;
- Luis Cisneros, associate professor at HEC Montréal and director of the Institute for entrepreneurship National Bank- HEC Montréal;
- Patricia Jean, vice-president finance, Construction Albert-Jean;
- Pierre Vezina, C.d’AA, PAA, C.R.M, president et chief marketing and sales officer, Vezina Assurances inc
Entrepreneurial transfer judging panel:
- Serge Beauchemin, entrepreneur and investor ;
- Jacques Beaudry, president, Beaudry Cadrin inc.;
- Serge Gendron ing, president, Groupe AGF inc.;
- Katia Renaud, educational development director, School of entrepreneurship of Beauce;
- Richard Speer, president, Attraction Média;
- Jacques Tremblay, president, Technologies Tremcar inc.