The 11th edition winners are announced!
PwC in collaboration with BCF Business Law, the Business Development Bank of Canada, the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, HEC Montréal, the National Bank, Toast Studio and La Presse + are proud to announce the medalists for the 2017 edition of the Business transfer awards.
This year, in the family transfer category, the winners are: Groupe Touchette, Techno Diesel and Café Expert. In the entrepreneurial transfer category, the winners are: Agro 100, Electrimat and Vulcan.
The organizers gratefully thank the Honorary president Mr Ricardo Larrivée, the sponsors, and the judging panels of the 2017 edition.
Family transfer category:
Gold medalists: Groupe Touchette
Silver medalists: Techno Diesel
Bronze medalists: Café Expert
Entrepreneurial transfer category:
Gold medalists: Agro 100
Silver medalists: Electrimat
Bronze medalists: Vulcan
Family transfer judging panel:
- Martin Deschênes, president et CEO Groupe Deschênes inc. ;
- Carole Bellon, president Groupe Bellon prestige inc.;
- Luis Cisneros, associate professor at HEC Montréal and director of the Institute for entrepreneurship National Bank- HEC Montréal;
- Patricia Jean, vice-president finance, Construction Albert-Jean;
- Julie Roy, president et chief executive officer, Roy.