The 12th edition winners are announced!
PwC in collaboration with BCF Business Law, the Business Development Bank of Canada, the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, HEC Montréal, the National Bank, Toast Studio and La Presse + are proud to announce the medalists for the 2017 edition of the Business transfer awards.
This year, in the family transfer category, the winners are: Biron Groupe Santé, Infrastructel and Moderco. In the entrepreneurial transfer category, the winners are: lg2, Groupe Focus and Congebec.
The organizers gratefully thank the Honorary copresidents Christiane Germain and Jean-Yves Germain, copresidents of Germain Hotels , the sponsors, and the judging panels of the 2018 edition.
Family transfer category:
Gold medalists: Biron Groupe Santé
Silver medalists: Infrastructel
Bronze medalists: Moderco
Entrepreneurial transfer category:
Gold medalists: lg2
Silver medalists: Groupe Focus
Bronze medalists: Congebec
Family transfer judging panel:
- Martin Deschênes, president et CEO Groupe Deschênes inc. ;
- Carole Bellon, president Groupe Bellon prestige inc.;
- Luis Cisneros, associate professor at HEC Montréal and director of the Institute for entrepreneurship National Bank- HEC Montréal;
- Patricia Jean, vice-president finance, Construction Albert-Jean;
- Julie Roy, president et chief executive officer, Roy.;
- Alain Chalifoux, president, Laiterie Chalifoux
Entrepreneurial transfer judging panel:
- Serge Beauchemin, entrepreneur and investor ;
- Sylvain Garneau, president, Groupe Lacasse;
- Serge Gendron ing, president, Groupe AGF inc.;
- Éric-Michel Hallé, Leader, Éveil et transformation, École d’Entrepreneurship de Beauce;
- Pierre Fitzgibbon, ministre de l’Économie et de l’Innovation du Québec.